Drama with friend it's my fault.

Oneperson    

I like your idea about the letter and then ripping it up. I'll do that. I really want to say this back, I call her by her middle name, but should I say her first name?

(Names are changed)

I acknowledge what you want and respect your decision. I hope one day we can be friends, Dalia.

Should I say her first name in my response?

Hey. Yeah, I would avoid the nickname and call her by the first name. She might get annoyed if you use the nickname. Good idea. Let me know how it goes with the letter :)

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Okay so i have a best friend .W e have been best friends for 7 years.Everything was okay we texted each other almost everyday,calls and everything was good but things changed when we entered quarantine we have drifted barely even talked.Its like we run out of things to talk about which is weird cause we never ran out of things to say.And i really want to fix things like i miss my best friend😢😢😢😢😢😢

Okay so i have a best friend .W e have been best friends for 7 years.Everything was okay we texted each other almost everyday,calls and everything was good but things changed when we entered quarantine we have drifted barely even talked.Its like we run out of things to talk about which is weird cause we never ran out of things to say.And i really want to fix things like i miss my best friend😢😢😢😢😢😢

Hey Bincs. Sorry to hear that this has happened with your friend. I think that it's perfectly normal to run out of things to talk about with your mates. There's not much going on at the moment, so it's hard to keep up with people and message them regularly when there's nothing to talk about. I think that once lockdown ends, many people in the same boat as you will return to normal with their friends. It might help you if you speak to her about it though. What do you think? They might be feeling the same way too.

Hang in there :)

-Monsoon

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

I feel the same way, I miss my bff too. I just want you to know that you are strong and loved. Life throws some painful things at us. Unfortunately I got used to it. I think that you should follow monsoons advice! Best of luck

-one person