Friends making fun

LoveMyselfXO    

4 of my best friends keep on making fun of me. I feel like they always find an instance where they want to bully me on the slightest issue. Not to brag but I am bigger, smarter, relatively good looking and seem to be fine in social situations. But these are my best friends and they always pull me down. Pls someone talk to me

Hey! Thanks for reaching out to us :)

Sounds like you've been having a tough time with your friends lately. Just know that you don't deserve to be treated like this. You deserve friends who treat you with respect. I wonder, have you seen our article about friendship problems? https://www.ditchthelabel.org/are-they-really-your-friend-15-signs-that-suggest-otherwise/

Could you try speaking to them separately about how you feel? Friends can be mean sometimes and they don't even realise. If you do speak to them, doing it one-on-one is usually better as people can show off in groups and get defensive. Try to be calm if you do this :). This could help the bullying to stop.

Hope this helps?

Over and out

-Monsoon

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e