i'm done

Atreus    

apologies if it sounds like i'm bouta commit ded like i'm not i swear i just wanted so say i've been so fucking stupid ok so dudes have u read the title of this website? it's literally called ditch the label and do u know wut my dumbass has been doing? trying to find a label for myself, i'm so fucking stupid dudes like i don't give a shit about no fucking label backside tbh i kinda fit in all of them, name literally anything and i bet fucking money that i somehow relate to it. y'all just gotta remember everything a fucking spectrum and it don't matter like people label themselves as stuff to like identify themselves with a group or community and be proud of who they is and they also use that label as a way of simplifying who they r to other ppl, i may have already mention this shit in another post but i don't care ok, i just be livin here i don't need no fucking label cuz i know kinda wut i am like i know my likes and dislikes and that's all that matters so imma just exist if that's ok with that and if u ain't then umm sorry for u loss cuz i ain't changin bitches, i don't owe nobody an explanation of who or wut i am so like fuck off y'all imma just be drinking pepsi and eating chocolate icecream and there ain't nothing u dudes can do bout that so yeah that's all imma just go now i may be back if shit hits the fan i mean u never know

• Ditch the Label Staff

[uSER=20025]Atreus???[/uSER] Hey, no worries (and you're not dumb!) We're here when you need us and we get it. We respect how everyone identifies and our name can be better explained by thinking of it as removing negative labels that get attached to people.

Staff-Account.png

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a return that can be availed of this application

Or do you know one of your friends who needs a legal advisor with an MA in international law?

Because the conditions in my country are very bad

And I owe some money

Unfortunately, working here does not help anything

I would be grateful to you and to you

• Ditch the Label Staff
Is there a return that can be availed of this application

Or do you know one of your friends who needs a legal advisor with an MA in international law?

Because the conditions in my country are very bad

And I owe some money

Unfortunately, working here does not help anything

I would be grateful to you and to you

Hi Mohamed, we provide all of our support via this platform, and we are not a grant giving charity so are unable to help financially and are unable to refer anyone for work. We are happy to provide support around a range of issues but that's the limit to our support.

Staff-Account.png

• Ditch the Label Staff
Have you wats up or ***** can we talk in

We need to keep all of our support conversations on this platform I'm afraid.

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png