I keep on wanting to distance myself from my friends and I don't know why

JamieL Β  Β 

I keep on having this feeling on extreme annoyance with some of my friends and I have been wanting to push away all of my friends. I don't know why I'm feeling like this because I love all of my friends and they're family to me. Does anyone have any advice on what I should do or why I might be feeling this way?

• 5 weeks later...

Hi JamieL, I've been in this situation ( I know this is a late response but I hope this helps).

You may need a break from your friends because you're always with them and may need space or it could be you just changing what you like. If you know that you still love them then, you should talk to them because communication is really important and trusting them that they will understand. I hope this helps you and good luck!!

• Like 2

I keep on having this feeling on extreme annoyance with some of my friends and I have been wanting to push away all of my friends. I don't know why I'm feeling like this because I love all of my friends and they're family to me. Does anyone have any advice on what I should do or why I might be feeling this way?

Β 

I know that if I spend too much time with friends, as much as I really like them, I need a break to spend some time on my own. I think if you spend too much time with them you stop really appreciating each other?