Any Advice?

anna_34    

Hello everyone!

I'm not particularly unhealthy but I would like to reduce excess fat on my inner thighs and maybe stomach? Again, I want to do this in a perfectly healthy way by eating right and exercising so do not be worried that I'm doing this because I don't like my body. I want to have a maintained lifestyle, so does anyone have any tips? If you recommend exercise, could it not involve too much equipment because I don't really like going to gyms (I don't like exercising in front of other people)? And I'm also a vegetarian!

Thank you!

:)

Hey @anna_34

I'm glad your motivations for doing this come from a positive place. Its important to eat at least 3 meals a day and it's all about balance you need to make sure you are getting a balanced amount of all different types of foods: proteins, carbs, fat, and sugars.

Also I find playing sports or dance or yoga is a good way to exercise because it is enjoyable too. If you enjoy the exercise you do it's usually easier to keep it up! Lunges and squats are useful to tone your legs and the great thing is they don't need any equipment and you can do them at home. I get a lot of my workouts from insta have you seen these?

Awesome being a veggie, what kind of things do you like to eat?

Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.