Paranoia of an over exposed picture

Cherrytree18    

A year ago I was in a bad time and this guy helped me through it and I was really vulnerable. He asked for pictures so I sent One. Few months later people are asking me if this picture is me or not. I say no and walk alway from the situation but I’ve just been super paranoid about it all. Anxious and nervous. Like who seen it and now who has it. I’m really worried. My sister knows about this too and I don’t know if I can go to the police or not.

• Ditch the Label Staff

@Cherrytree18 No one should break our trust this way and he did a very bad thing by abusing your trust at a vulnerable time. Are you UK based? (I don't need your address or area - just the country) and I can look to see what further advice we can offer.

Continue to deny the picture. Is your sister supportive?

Staff-Account.png

Hello @Cherrytree18

As you are a minor and under 18, I would speak to your sister about maybe reporting this with her to the police as what he has is an offence and his abuse of your trust goes a lot further than this. They have technology where they can get the photo removed.

Try and keep your spirits up and continue to deny the photo and rely on your support network.

-Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.