Am i a transgender female

Jimmi    

I feel something different in my chests like a wave seems like something want to come out I always considere my body as a girl I love to roll play as a mom ,aunt ,sister etc whenever I saw a girl I get jealous I always looks IN a girls how they talk ,walk and dressing. I really confused about my gender. I need help to find out my gender

• Ditch the Label Staff

@Jimmi Hi there, I know how confusing this can feel but I think the main piece of advice I would give is don't rush or put yourself under pressure to make a decision. Allow yourself the time and space to explore this.

Have you always felt like this?

Staff-Account.png

Hey @Jimmi

I think it's important to remember that there is no right or wrong way to be a boy or a girl - gender is a spectrum and we all sit somewhere on that. You don't have to subscribe to what society tells you you have to be as a boy. However, if you do feel as though something isn't right for you then listen to your body. You know yourself the best.

Talk to a trusted friend or a counsellor about how you feel.

-Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.