About This Club

β™₯𝑬𝒍𝒍𝒐 π’š'𝒂𝒍𝒍, 𝑰 π’‚π’Ž π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” π’•π’“π’Šπ’ƒπ’† 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 π’”π’π’Žπ’† 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 π’Žπ’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆 π’„π’π’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 π’†π’™π’‘π’“π’†π’”π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’•π’‰π’†π’Žπ’”π’†π’π’—π’†π’” 𝒂𝒔 𝑡𝒃 𝒐𝒓 𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔, 𝑺𝒐 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” π’Šπ’” 𝒂 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒂𝒏 π’”π’‰π’π’˜ π’‰π’π’˜ 𝒇𝒂𝒃𝒖𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔 π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒓𝒆 ^^β™₯
  1. What's new in this club
  2. NBZigzag
    I recently started the conversation with my mother about how I am non binary. She's still getting used to it but I would like to know where I should look for a therapist? My mental health is horrible right now and I really need help figuring out my identity and getting everything worked out.
  3. _Kai_
    My family doesn't support either, BUT depending on what ur parents exact views on the community are, ur able to see how close u can get to feeling like yourself in ur new gender(s) for the time being
  4. Aurora
    Hey Elliot, Monsoon is away until the 17th April so I thought I would reply instead. I hope that's OK. Thank you for explaining a bit more what's been going on for you. I'm glad to hear that you're finding it helpful to talk about how you feel. I find talking about what's going on can help us process our feelings and make us realise that we are not alone. What do you think? Do you mind me asking what happened with your Dad a few years ago? It sounds to me like it was something quite significant and it's having an impact on how you are feeling now. Is that right? I can also sense that you're not comfortable talking about it and that's absolutely fine, too. This is a safe space and it's completely up to you what you would like to share with us. However, if you do want to talk about it then we are here to listen and we can support you. We can also talk about it in confidential support if you would prefer that? I'm a bit concerned to hear that your therapist doesn't support you either. I can imagine that that might make going to therapy a bit difficult for you. Is that right? Do you mind me asking, how would you describe your relationship with your therapist and how long have you been seeing them? Also, can I ask, what makes you think that your therapist isn't supporting you? Please know we are here for you.
  5. Elliot21
    Thanks for the care, it really does mean alot. Recently, i told my therapist about some things that obviously require bringing my parents in and doing things to try and improve my mental health and hopefully my parents acceptance but I came out and they still don't believe me i guess or support me which sucks but i told them whether they support me or not, im still going to be me but it would just make it easier and less stressfull if they did. I was really stressed at the time and needed to rant but im used to doing things on my own. The main event happened a few years ago and only a few weeks ago did i allow myself to think through what happened and then on Monday is when i finally just let it out. I feel like i shouldnt have to put together an explanation of how it feels to be trans and the science of it just for the slight chance of them actually listening and not going off about how god made me and that my feelings now dont matter because they just MIGHT change in a few years or because im young so I don't have a say in my own self as if im a puppet. Like they care that i feel okay until it has to do with something they don't approve then i can feel like shit aslong as they have thier " perfect little girl ". And the sad thing is my therapist obviously dosent support me either so i feel like im constantly still isolated and i shouldnt've opened up anyways cause ive always done things alone but now i am and i know they just pourposley choose not to make an effort which makes the phrase "i love you" alot harder to beleive. Im sorry if i made you worry or anything, i don't need help but i admit talking about how i feel and the stress is helpful. Thanks for listening
  6. Monsoon
    Hey Elliot, Thank you for feeling safe enough to open up to us here. It sounds like things are really tricky with your parents, and I can imagine it's really upsetting for you to not be understood by them. A little understanding goes a long way, and I just want you to know that we are here for you and want to understand so that we can help you. I can see that you've mentioned things happening in your childhood with your dad, and I'm pretty concerned that this may have been abusive, as I can see that you put a trigger warning on your post for abuse as well. I'm just wondering, do you feel comfortable enough with us to share what happened? I'm asking because we care about your safety here at Ditch the Label, and if something has happened in the past, or even if things are going on now, it would be helpful for us to know so that we can help you. Also, with whatever happened, have you managed to tell anyone about it yet? Take care and speak soon. Remember, we are here for you.
  7. Ghost of Rain
    Well I suppose it would be bigenderfluid because it's two genders but she does change genders rather than feeling them both at the same time? I mean... Baum's kind of dead, so he can't really make anything canon anymore XD The books (all the original ones at least) are in the public domain, though, and people keep making their own versions, so I wouldn't be surprised if someone ends up writing a trans Ozma! (And also a lesbian Ozma and Dorothy because that is also heavily implied in the books XD)
  8. illumi
    it kind of sounds like bigender to me ngl bc bro only feels connection to two genders. but anyway holy shit i love how you provided quotations to support your hc. i like it! i hope they make it canon tbfh
  9. Ghost of Rain
    Spoilers for basically the entire plot of The Marvelous Land of Oz (the second book in the Oz series if you're unfamiliar) but Tip is very trans. This results in some very good quotes like "I might try it for awhile,β€”just to see how it seems, you know. But if I don't like being a girl you must promise to change me into a boy again" and "I hope none of you will care less for me than you did before. I'm just the same Tip, you know." Also, I grew up with the John R Neill illustrations of him so this isn't how I picture him in my head but I just found this drawing of him (can't find the source unfortunately) and it's very gender so here
Γ—
Γ—