Jump to content
  • entries
    5
  • comments
    32
  • views
    70

Poll :)


LemonboyEmmy

107 views

 Share

One Act Play Concept Ideas  

6 members have voted

  1. 1. Which would be a better concept for a one-act play?

    • An invisible friend who has been forgotten, yet stays with their friend and in the end saves their life.
    • A more abstract play about the way people create fake personalities based on other people's expectations and their own and what breaks those "masks".

I could really use the outside opinion, thanks! :)

 Share

20 Comments


Recommended Comments

1 minute ago, Leilaaaa said:

Could be better. Aw want to talk about it :(?

Eh, it's just a lot, ya know? I have parts to memories, best friends to take care of, and my parents are still being weird cause they figured out I'm queer. I'm just tired, u know?

Link to comment
1 minute ago, LemonboyEmmy said:

Eh, it's just a lot, ya know? I have parts to memories, best friends to take care of, and my parents are still being weird cause they figured out I'm queer. I'm just tired, u know?

Yeah, I know all to well

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, LemonboyEmmy said:

Eh, it's just a lot, ya know? I have parts to memories, best friends to take care of, and my parents are still being weird cause they figured out I'm queer. I'm just tired, u know?

I understand you so much. Honestly, that's such a amazing trait to have to be able to look after people that's Honestly fantastic! Make sure you're looking after yourself too as you matter and you deserve to have kindness rewarded too, I'm here for you ๐Ÿ’–ย 

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, LemonboyEmmy said:

Eh, it's just a lot, ya know? I have parts to memories, best friends to take care of, and my parents are still being weird cause they figured out I'm queer. I'm just tired, u know?

Same, I have friends to be there for, gender issues to deal with, and assignments to complete.

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

I understand you so much. Honestly, that's such a amazing trait to have to be able to look after people that's Honestly fantastic! Make sure you're looking after yourself too as you matter and you deserve to have kindness rewarded too, I'm here for you ๐Ÿ’–ย 

Thank you!ย ๐Ÿฅฐ

Link to comment
15 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Pretty good, how are you?

I'm actually doin pretty good :) it's our spirit week at school, so i get to dress up, which is fun

Link to comment
5 hours ago, LemonboyEmmy said:

I'm actually doin pretty good :) it's our spirit week at school, so i get to dress up, which is fun

Cool! I'm excited for spirit week, but they usually do it in october :) What are you dressing up as?

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Cool! I'm excited for spirit week, but they usually do it in october :) What are you dressing up as?

i've so far dressed in a black trench coat for monochromatic, been Amy Pond from Doctor Who, and am currently in a Canadian hockey uniform and beanie, which, oddly enough, is VERY euphoric.ย 

Link to comment
4 hours ago, LemonboyEmmy said:

i've so far dressed in a black trench coat for monochromatic, been Amy Pond from Doctor Who, and am currently in a Canadian hockey uniform and beanie, which, oddly enough, is VERY euphoric.ย 

That sounds awesome :) And, did you have a hockey jersey as well? If so, what team? Literally half the boys in my school play hockey (or lacrosse), so I've discovered I know somewhat what's going on during a game, and I don't hate it. It's something i'd never watch on my own, but i'm somewhat interested if it's on (lol, I got so in-depth).ย 

Link to comment
Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
    Search In
ร—
ร—
  • Create New...